Monday, June 15, 2009

Sarcastic _me?

after lunch hour..
masuk opis, my boss is in discussion
wit my colleague.
start to pay attention.. mane tau kot ade sangkut-paut ngn keje aku

until some point_
me totally disagree
but keep my mouth silent
just deliver him a 'one kind' of pandangan
until he stop & look at me_

Dia..She aa...
Her looks is always sarcastic you know.
Its very sharp!

haaa..haa..haaaa..
aku ketawa_
my colleague ketawa_
even he...my boss pn ketawa_

am i?
nasib aa..even ko boss kn.
peduli hape aku..
mata aku..suke aku aa kn nk pandang cmne pn.

ngeee xkusangka all this while itu
rupenye yg bermain di pikiran bos aku nih.
______________________________________

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Sarcastic)

Sarcasm is the use of sharp, cutting remarks or language intended to mock, wound, or subject to contempt or ridicule.

No comments:

Post a Comment